Friday, December 10, 2010
Hey Guyz !
I know you were waiting for me :)
So its time to announce the winners !
It was really really very hard task for me to choose the best entries cuz all entries were awesome !
And I think Merry X-mas was an easy theme for you all cuz I got many entries this time !
So the WINNERS ARE ! :
Areas
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD on this entry !!

Next is :
Joneth
CLICK HERE to veiw Joneth's entry because there was an error uploading his entry
I am sorry Joneth !
But your entry was wonderfully animated !

And the last but not the least:
Vatsal20
Lol ! Dun forget to change your gift next Xmas :)


Well Done and Grats guyz !
You won a shiny remote to hold now !

Byee !





5 comments:

Areas said...

Thanks so much Sparkly :))
Good job Joneth and Vatsal :D

-Areas

joneth said...

ty sparkly
but i win remote??

shnan said...

i didn't receive my remote yet is it gonna take forever? O_O

shnan said...

i've been waiting For 1-2 Weeks.
Mhm, Remote please?
Tyvm.

Bhavesh Shaha said...

next conest when?

Post a Comment

Prize!

Prize!
Win a Shiney NEW remote By Winning A Contest on this blog! :)

Who's Here?